The Melges 20 Class is ready to launch the Melges 20 World League - European Division First Event in Porto Venere, April 7th - 9th !!!
Please note the following important information:
Please get this process started by completing the following:
A. ENTRY FORM
Complete your registration online a the Official Yachtscoring Event Website
Make sure you declare your complete Crew List.
B. REGATTA ENTRY FEE
Entire Circuit (Event 1,2,3,4,5) = € 2.900,00 (Discount rate), or
Event #1 Porto Venere Entry Fee = € 550,00
Late Entry Fee for Event 1 payment received after Wednesday April 5th is € 650,00
WIRE DETAILS TO PAY THE ENTRY FEE:
Beneficiary: MELGES EUROPE SRL
Swift / BIC: BPMOIT22XXX
Bank: Banco di Sardegna
Bank Address: Filiale La Spezia
Object: WORLD LEAGUE MELGES 20 #Please specify sail number/boat name#
Please forward a copy of the wire receipt to the European Fleet Secretary once paid.
C. 2017 CLASS MEMBERSHIP
We kindly remind you to pay your annual Class Membership Fee through Melges Europe. If you have not received your renewal invoice, please contact Melges Europe via email.
Make sure you hold a valid third-party liability insurance policy, valid during races, with a minimum coverage of €1.500.000,00 per event or the equivalent, if expressed in a different currency. Please email a copy your boat’s current insurance policy to the European Fleet Secretary.
II. EVENT DETAILS & INFORMATION
A. RIGGING AND LAUNCHING
will take place at MARINA MILITARE (See maps below) - Viale Italia 2, 19121 La Spezia, Italy
B.IMPORTANT ENTRY REQUIRMENTS FOR MARINA MILITARE
Please send the following infromation to European Fleet Secretary by MONDAY, MARCH 27th 2017:
• Date and expected time of arrival of the boat to La Spezia
• Date and requested time for rigging
• Date and requested time for launch
• Passport copies for anyone who will be entering Marina Militare
• Plate numbers of all vehicles and trailers that will be entering Marina Militare.
C. ENTRY TIMES
Boats are only allowed to enter Marina Militare between 08.00 – 20.00 (after 20.00 NO entrance is permitted – if you reach La Spezia later than 20.00, contact Matteo with Melges Europe via email, or call +39 3337254960 to arrange for the boat to stay at Melges Headquarters overnight).
Any cars used for towing, will not be permitted to park inside of Marina Militare. Public Parking can be found just outside of Marina Militare: Piazza Europa/Piazzale Kennedy/Piazzale in front of Autorità Portuale/from Terminal Crociere to Bar Costa/Porto Mirabello
D. VAN PARKING in PORTO VENERE
• Some van parking is available in Porto Venere. If you have a van, make sure you reserve your parking space by writing to the European Fleet Secretary
• ONLY the vans with reserved spots are allowed to enter starting from TUESDAY April 4th, at 08.00.
• ZTL (Zona a Traffico Limitato - Limited Traffic Zones) cameras now monitor Porto Venere VAN entrance. To avoid getting a ticket, send the license plate number of your van to the European Fleet Secretary before March 27th.
• NO CAR access is allowed in the ZTL zone
• CAR will be provided a parking permit at registration.
E. MOORINGS IN PORTO VENERE
Moorings are available starting from MONDAY, afternoon April 3rd in Porto Venere.
All boats will be assigned a specific mooring – upon reciept of your team’s entry fee payment.
III. EVENT #1 SCHEDULE
Thursday, April 6th
09.00 - 18.00: Registration and Measurements
Friday, April 7th
09.00 - 10.00: Registration and Measurements
10.00: Deadline for Registration
10.00: Skipper Briefing
13.30: First Warning Signal
Saturday, April 8th
Sunday, April 9th
Races (no Warning Signal will be displayed after 15.00)
Looking forward to seeing you all in PORTO VENERE!