Welcome to Holland, Michigan everyone! Today is the final day for you to make preparations for National Championship racing, which commences tomorrow.
Please see the following gentle reminders regarding today:
CHECK-IN/REGISTRATION & SKIPPER'S MEETING
• Event registration takes place on Thursday, August 22 at Macatawa Bay Yacht Club (MBYC) from 08.00 until 17.00
• Skipper's Meeting is at 17.30 at Macatawa Bay Yacht Club on Thursday, August 22.
• All boats are required to check in on this day.
SAIL DECLARATIONS ***EVERY FORM MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT***
Every team competing is required to complete and submit a Sail Declaration Form (SDF) to the IM20CA in order to be cleared to race. SDFs are due by the close of registration on Thursday, August 22. Please supply these direct to the IM20CA at the registration desk.
If you are certain of the sails you want to use at Nationals, you may submit your SDF in advance at this link:
The IM20CA will have each teams past sail declarations on hand at registration if you need them.
• The U.S. National Championship presented by Audi Muskegon will take place at MBYC at 18.00 on Thursday, August 22.
• Please remember: It is requested that ALL COMPETITORS attend the opening ceremony in smart team gear or attire and be available for photography and introductions.
SAIL LIMITATION MARKS ***WILL BE ENFORCED***
Sail Limitation Marks will be available during registration.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION FOR SAIL LIMIT MARKS & BUTTONS
• Limit marks and buttons do have adhesive backs, however they tend to peel off if you do not STITCH them on the sail
• Please STITCH Royalty Buttons and Sail Limitation Marks to the sails. If they come off, TEAMS will be required to rep
For more information regarding Nationals, please feel free to contact Joy Dunigan, IAM20CA Admin at your earliest convenience via e-mail.